About Salon Policies
At Tiffany Ann Beauty Bar, I am dedicated to providing exceptional hair and makeup services for all occasions. I believe that every client deserves to feel beautiful and confident, and strive to make every visit to our salon a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
To ensure that I can provide the best possible service, I have a few policies in place. Please take a moment to read through these policies and FAQs before booking your appointment.
How Do I Schedule an Appointment at Tiffany Ann Beauty Bar?
You can schedule your appointment with Tiffany by sending a text, a direct message on Instagram, or during your scheduled service. A credit card or Tiffany Ann Beauty Bar gift card will be required to hold your appointment. Please allow 48-72 hours for a response.
Do You Take Walk-In Appointments?
To ensure the 1:1 quality care of each client, I do not take walk-in appointments. Please reach out by sending a text or a direct message on Instagram to book an appointment.
Do You Offer Gift Cards?
Yes! Tiffany Ann Beauty Bar gift cards are an excellent gift for the special people in your life. Gift cards can be used in-store for products or services.
What Methods of Payment Do You Accept?
Tiffany Ann Beauty Bar Accepts Apple Pay, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Tiffany Ann Beauty Bar Gift Cards.
How Does the Tipping Process Work? What Is Normal?
Tiffany Ann Beauty Bar prices do not include gratuities. Tipping is optional, but it is definitely appreciated if the service you receive meets or exceeds your expectations. The industry standard is 15 – 20% of your total service fee.
Can I Bring Children to My Appointment?
Yes, your kiddos are welcome here! Please keep in mind Tiffany Ann Beauty Bar is an intimate boutique setting designed for 1:1 consultations.
What Is Your COVID-19 Policy?
You should not receive a service if:
- You are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, including sneezing, coughing, or high temperature.
- You have been exposed to someone with cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 10 days.
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
I understand that sometimes schedules change. Therefore, I have created the following guidelines to ensure my time with each client is a relaxing and fabulous experience!
- A credit card is required to hold all appointments.
- If you are running late: Please let me know if you are running late, so I don’t worry about you! If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may have time for only part of the scheduled services, or you may be asked to reschedule.
- If you need to reschedule: I request at least 24 hours’ notice when canceling or rescheduling your appointment.
- Appointments canceled within 24 hours will incur a charge of 50% of the service amount.
- If you are a no-show: If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, you will incur a charge of 50% of the total cost for the scheduled services. You will not be able to schedule with Tiffany Ann Beauty Bar again.